There are many ways and places to ask questions at the Indiana State University Library, whether your question is brief or detailed or somewhere in between.
Reference/Instruction | Circulation | Interlibrary Loan | Special Collections
- In person: Reference Desk on the first floor of the library. A staff person is always on duty
during library hours to answer questions.
- Telephone: Call 812.237.2580 during library hours.
- Email using our Ask a Librarian Service. You can expect to receive a response within 24 hours, Monday to Friday, excluding holidays.
- Chat with a reference librarian during library hours using Reference Live!
- For library instruction scheduling, call 812.237.2604.
- In person: Interlibrary Loan Office on first floor. Open 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- Telephone: Call 812.237.2566.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In person: Special Collections Department on third floor. Open 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- Telephone: Call 812.237.2610.
- Email web form.
For any other library-related questions, please visit the Administrative Office on the first floor or call 812.237.3700 during business hours. After business hours, contact the
Reference Desk or Circulation Desk.