Campus has allocated funding for several Library upgrades. The following equipment will soon be purchased with installation planned for this Spring and early Summer:
- Wall mounted white boards  for the new Group Study Rooms in the basement
- Additional rolling white boards  for use around the library [blog master’s note: these have been one of our most popular additions to library spaces!]
- New outdoor library book returns– replacements for the two old ones
- New window shades for the first, potentially second floor- similar to those in the Special Collections Reading Room and Commuter Lounge
- New library security gates– ours are nearing the end of their expected lifetime (nearly 17 years old)
- Many thanks to Provost Licari and the Office of Academic Affairs for their continued support of the Cunningham Memorial Library.
~~per Greg Youngen, Associate Dean, Library Services