004, Meeting Room, Lower Level
- Seats 12-15.
- Contains tables, chairs and chalkboard.
028, Meeting Room, Lower Level
- Seats a maximum of 100 in lecture format or 70 chairs in lecture format in front section and 6 tables with 16 chairs in back section.
- Contains a Sympodium cart, DVD/VCR combo, pull-down screen, and phone.
047, Staff Lounge, Lower Level
- Limited to Library Staff related functions only
100, Browsing Area, First Floor
- Library sponsored or co-sponsored events are held in this area.
- Contact: Dara Middleton, Events Coordinator for additional information:
- Email: Dara.Middleton@indstate.edu - or - 237-2560
131, Events Area, First Floor
Library sponsored or co-sponsored events are held in this area.
- Contact: Dara Middleton, Events Coordinator for additional information
- Email: Dara.Middleton@indstate.edu - or 237-2560
132D, Administrative Conference Room, First Floor
- Seats 8-10.
- Available 8:00-4:30 Monday - Friday only.
- Contains erasable whiteboard and conference phone.
230 Instruction Classroom, Second Floor
- Library instruction sessions scheduled through the Reference/Instruction Scheduler have priority.
- Holds 30 computer workstations and contains with 3 computer ceiling projectors, smartboard, instructors cart, chalkboards and phone.
- Seats a maximum of 30 in 4 rows. Additional chairs are avalable.
- No refreshments are allowed in room 230. Groups wishing to have a room with food
as well as use of a computer lab must request prior approval.
Room 250, Education Lounge, Second Floor
- Open area with several group study tables in Teaching Materials section.
322, Cordell Room, Third Floor
- Seats a maximum of 16 at 3 tables.
- Available 8:00-4:00 Monday - Friday only.
- No refreshments allowed.