Library Accessibility Information
Rehabilitation Act & A D A Accommodations Policy
- Collaborative, group, and individual study areas are offered as well as group study rooms
- One study area is dedicated to adaptive technology, which includes a Braille display
- A reading machine
- A special individual monitor for people with retinal degenerative diseases
- A head tracker
- A multi-colored QWERTY layout with keys four times larger than usual
- A voice-to-text program
- Software to help people who struggle with reading
- One computer also has ZoomText capabilities that enlarges print and screen and reads aloud for the visually challenged
Please stop by the Circulation Desk on the main floor for access to this adaptive technology.
If you need assistance with ADA accommodations, please call the Library Administrative Office at 812-237-3700 during regular Monday through Friday business hours to speak with the Associate Dean.