Step-by-step Faculty and Staff Printing:
Logging onto the Network
1) From the startup screen, in the ISU Library Login Box, choose Yes.
2) Login to the Novell Box using your Sycamore ID and Password.
3) Watch for the default/Canon Printer box to display.
You are now logged onto the Network. Your print jobs will automatically be sent to the 1st floor Pay Printer and you will be able to access your Network drive space.
Step-by-step Guest Printing:
Logging onto the Computer
1) From the startup screen, in the ISU Library Login Box, choose No.
2) Watch for the default/Canon Printer box to display.
You are now logged into the Library Computer. Your print jobs will automatically be sent to the 1st floor Pay Printer.
Step-by-step Faculty, Staff, & Guest Printing:
At the Pay Printer Computer
1) At the Welcome to Release Station box, press Ok.
2) In the Release Station Window, scroll up or down to find your print job. Print jobs are listed by: Document Name, Number of Pages, Cost to print this job, and the Time the print job was sent from the computer.
3) Click on your print job, a check mark will appear next to your job.
4) Insert your CopyCard into the card reader.
5) Verify that the Print-IF button, just above the menu screen on the printer is lit. If it is not, press the Print-IF button.
6) On the computer screen, click Print.
7) Your document prints.
8) Click "end session" to return to the start page.