1. Dorothy have several children ranging from six to fifteen years old.
2. Nothing have changed about my hometown in the last ten years; it still has as many run-down buildings as ever.
3. Television have many bad effects on the family's life style.
4. The beauty is in the historic scenes that the city have.
5. When I first moved into my new neighborhood, it was a beautiful and quiet place, but now things has changed.
6. By this time I am usually so tired that the oldest of my daughters have to clean the kitchen for me.
7. The park have all kinds of rides to enjoy and a large picnic area.
8. He have great little legs.
9. Since daydreaming is my favorite vice, I never has been able to overcome it.
10. Some classes have only a few students in them, but others has too many.