1. None of the men want no work of that kind.
2. I didn't eat none of the cake.
3. They didn't never know the differences between the jobs.
4. There was never no reason for the meeting anyhow.
5. You can't have a good marriage no other way.
6. The men can't hardly move those heavy boxes.
7. She has not never had any confidence in herself.
8. Never let no child go out by himself in a small boat.
9. You can't never leave out the last step if you want the job to turn out right.
10. We never heard no whistle, and we had to walk all the way home.