The library has posted a fulltime, benefits-eligible Non-Exempt (bi-weekly) Staff position, PC Support Specialist II, to the ISU hiring site.
The posting is now active and will accept electronic application materials The position will remain open until filled.
For a complete position description, including qualifications, here is a direct link to the posting: http://jobs.indstate.edu/postings/26552
Here are some of the particulars:
Usually scheduled to work Monday through Friday between 8:00am and 4:30pm, but may be required to work some evening and/or weekend hours when necessary.
Desired Start Date: 3/4/2019
Pay grade: 8
- Prepares and installs hardware/software for library public computers.
- Works closely with library faculty and staff to ensure they have all the necessary computer equipment and software required for the public computers and the teaching labs.
- Recommends purchases of electronics, software and computer equipment for all library departments.
- Tracks use of public software to facilitate future purchases of hardware and software.
- Maintains outreach program computers.
- Coordinates external interfaces with outside automation vendors.
- Supports Programmer/Analyst with redundant support services.
- Daily operations of Systems Office.