Position closes June 14th so do not delay applying! LINK
Library Resource Sharing Associate & Copy Cataloger – Assists in all phases of the Interlibrary Loan Unit and Special Collections. Includes
- use of specialized software,
- customer service, billing,
- manual searches of the library collection, and
- use of standard office equipment including scanners and fax machine.
- Responsible for the appropriate sorting, distribution, and packaging of all Interlibrary Loan and Statewide Remote Circulation System incoming and outgoing mail.
- Implements and maintains procedures and policies.
- Ensures quality library services and resolves related problems.
- Serves as the Resource Sharing Associate and Copy Cataloger and participates in the supervision of student assistants.
Participates in goal setting and planning objectives. Possesses good interpersonal skills, including tact, courtesy and civility in accordance with the Library’s mission, vision and values. Position requires a working knowledge of: ILLiad, Sierra, OCLC, ALA ILL Code, lending policies of other libraries, copyright laws, billing management software and Microsoft Office programs.