Marks Field

Mark Fields

History

Located between 3rd and 4th streets as part of the athletic complex, this track and field facility was named for Walter (Wally) Marks, coach of intercollegiate athletics, member of the faculty and chair of the Department of Physical education of Men (1952-1965), and first Dean of the School of Health, Physical Education and Recreation (1965-1977).